|Click on images for a closer look.|
This card is made using two Sale-a-Bration freebies: the Lotus Blossom stamp set and the Sheer Perfection Designer Series Vellum Pack. Through March 31, 2015, each of these items is free with a $50 Stampin' Up! catalog order.
* Lotus Blossom (free Sale-a-Bration item available through March 31)
* Basic Gray card stock (8-1/2" x 5-1/2")
* Whisper White card stock (5-1/4" x 4"; 4-1/4" x 2"; inside: 5-1/4" x 4")
* Blush Blossom card stock (5-1/8" x 3-7/8")
* Painted Petals Designer Series Paper ("DSP) (5" x 2") (2015 Occasions Catalog available through June 2)
* Sheer Perfection Vellum Paper Stack (6" x 1-1/2")
* Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Pad
* Blush Blossom Classic Stampin' Pad
* Crisp Cantaloupe Classic Stampin' Pad (2013-2015 In Color - retiring June 2, 2015)
* Calypso Coral Classic Stampin' Pad
* Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Pad
* Garden Green Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories and Tools:
* Scallop Tag Topper Punch
* Project Life Corner Punch
* Stampin' Sponge
* Pear Pizzazz 1/4" Cotton Ribbon (about 6")
* Adhesives: SNAIL Adhesive; Stampin' Dimensionals; Glue Dots
(Unless otherwise indicated, use SNAIL Adhesive to assemble card.)
1. Score 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card stock at 4-1/4"; fold away from scoreline to create card.
2. Use Scallop Tag Topper punch to trim one short edge of 4-1/4" x 2" Whisper White card stock; use Corner punch to trim corners on opposite edge.
3. Use Stampin' Sponge (I cut mine into 4 pieces and use just 1/4 of the sponge at a time) to sponge Basic Gray ink around edges of all pieces of card stock, including the front of the card and the tag, as well as the DSP and the Vellum.
4. Adhere Whisper White 5-1/4" x 4" card stock to front of card. Adhere DSP near left edge of Blush Blossom card stock; apply adhesive to back side of short edges of Vellum -- wrap around Blush Blossom card stock over DSP and adhere on back of card stock. Adhere Blush Blossom to front of card over Whisper White card stock.
5. Using the Lotus Blossom stamps, use Blush Blossom ink to stamp base of flower (Stamp 3) on tag; use Crisp Cantaloupe to stamp next layer (Stamp 2) over base image; use Calypso Coral to add final layer of flower (Stamp 1). Use Pear Pizzazz to stamp solid base stem; use Garden Green to add "stipples" to stem. Use Basic Gray to stamp "thank you" in lower left corner of tag. Make a small bow and adhere to top of tag with a Glue Dot.
6. Inside: Use Stampin' Sponge to sponge Basic Gray around outside edges of 5-1/4" x 4" Whisper White card stock. Use Blush Blossom and Stamp 3 to stamp a few images of the flower to inside of card. Use Basic Gray to stamp sentiment. Adhere to inside of card.
What a lovely way to say thank you!