|Click on image for closer look|
* Happy Easter Bunny (2015 Occasions Catalog)
* Pear Pizzazz card stock (8-1/2" x 5-1/2")
* Whisper White card stock (5-1/4" x 4"; about 4-1/2" x 3-1/2" for oval)
* So Saffron card stock (5" x 3-3/4")
* Wisteria Wonder card stock (5-1/2" x 2")
* Baked Brown Sugar Classic Stampin Pad
* Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
* Stampin' Write Markers: Baked Brown Sugar, Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron, Wisteria Wonder
Accessories and Tools:
* Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
* Ovals Collection Framelits Dies
* Spring Flowers Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (2015 Occasions Catalog)
* Ornate Tag Topper Punch (2015 Occasions Catalog)
* Stampin' Sponge
* Adhesives: SNAIL Adhesive; Stampin' Dimensionals
(SNAIL Adhesive used throughout except as indicated.)
1. Score 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Pear Pizzazz card stock at 4-1/4"; fold away from score line to create card base.
2. Use Memento Ink to stamp Bunny on Whisper White card stock and cut out with third from largest oval in the Ovals Collection Framelits Dies set. Color image using the Stampin' Write Markers.
3. Use Ornate Tag Topper punch to trim both short edges of 5-1/2" x 2" Wisteria Wonder card stock.
4. Use Big Shot and Embossing Folder to add texture to 5" x 3-3/4" So Saffron card stock.
4. Use Stampin' Sponge (I cut mine in fourths and use the wedges) to apply Baked Brown Sugar ink around edges of all pieces -- including the card front.
5. Adhere Whisper White card stock to front of card; adhere So Saffron card stock over Whisper White. Adhere Bunny Oval to Wisteria Wonder double-edged tag; use Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere tag to front of card.
That's it! A fun card Easter card for adults and kids alike!