|Click on images for a closer look.|
* Rose Red card stock (5-1/2" x 2-1/8")
* Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper (1-7/8" x 1-7/8"; 2-1/8" x 3/8") (2015 Occasions Mini Catalog)
* Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad
* Soft Sky Classic Stampin' Pad
* Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories and Tools:
* Elegant Butterfly Punch
* Bitty Butterfly Punch
* Stampin' Sponge
* Dazzling Details
* Bone Folder
* Adhesives: SNAIL Adhesive, Sticky Strip, and Tombow Liquid Glue
* Small Post-It Note Pad (2" x 1-1/2") - about 20 to 25 sheets
* Mini Calendar Pad (1-3/4" x 1-1/2")
1. Score card stock at 1/2", 3" and 3-1/4"; fold away from score lines. Staple the 1/2" flap close to the fold line to create the matchbook.
2. Adhere Designer Series Paper on outside of top flap and across 1/2" flap covering staple.
3. Punch butterflies from Designer Series Paper. Use Stampin' Sponge to apply coordinating colors of ink to outer edges of wings on each butterfly. Use Bone Folder to curl wings slightly. Use Tombow Liquid Glue to adhere small butterfly over large butterfly, and to adhere large butterfly to outside of top flap. Use the Stampin' Write Marker to freehand the butterfly's antennae. Apply a line of Dazzling Details down the center of the butterfly.
4. Use Sticky Strip to adhere calendar pad to inside of top flap and to adhere Post-It Note pad to bottom of matchbook. Fold top flap down and tuck under bottom flap.
Now you have a sweet, useful little gift to give to a friend.