|Click on image for a closer look.|
This is a very cute and very simple to make card. The idea for this card came from Dawn Ochefske. To view Dawn's original card, visit her blog at http://dostamping.typepad.com/dostamping_with_dawn/2014/12/stars-thursday-challenge-112-you-plus-me-occasions.html
* You Plus Me (2015 Occasions Mini Catalog)
* Sahara Sand card stock (8-1/2" x 5-1/2"; 5-1/8" x 3-7/8")
* Real Red card stock (5-1/4" x 4"; tiny scrap for punched heart)
* Whisper White card stock (small scrap for criss-cross heart)
* Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Stack (5-1/8" x 1") (2015 Occasions Mini Catalog)
* Memento Ink Pad
* Real Red Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories and Tools:
* Real Red 1/4" Cotton Ribbon
* Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (Heart)
* Confetti Heart Border Punch (2015 Occasions Mini Catalog)
* Rhinestone Basic Jewels
* Adhesives: Glue Dot; SNAIL; Stampin' Dimensionals; Tombow Liquid Glue
(Unless otherwise indicated, SNAIL Adhesive was used to assemble card.)
1. Score 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Sahara Sand card stock at 4-1/4"; fold away from score line to create card.
2. Adhere 5-1/4" x 4" Real Red card stock to card front.
3. Adhere Designer Series Paper to 5-1/8" x 3-7/8" Sahara Sand card stock as shown.
4. Wrap ribbon from front to back at center of Designer Series Paper and adhere on back of card stock. Adhere card stock to card front over Real Red card stock.
5. Stamp sentiment in lower right area of card. Use border punch to punch a small Real Red heart; use a tiny drop of Tombow Liquid Glue to adhere the heart over the stamped heart under "Twitterpated."
6. Make a small bow and use a Glue Dot to adhere over ribbon as shown.
7. Stamp criss-cross heart on scrap of Whisper White card stock; punch out shape with the heart from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack. Use brush end of Real Red Stampin' Write Marker to trace around edge of heart. Adhere heart over ribbon just below bow with a Stampin' Dimensional (I cut the Dimensional in half and then cut the other half in half again to cover the back of the heart). Add a small self-adhering Rhinestone to heart.
That's it! You're finished!
Happy Valentine's Day!!!