|Click on image for closer look.|
* Four Feathers (2015 Occasions Mini Catalog -- carried over from 2014 Holiday Mini)
* Any stamp set that has a sentiment you'd like to use -- this stamp is from Sheltering Tree (2015 Occasions Mini Catalog)
* Chocolate Chip Card Stock (8-1/2" x 5-1/2")
* Cajun Craze Card Stock (5-1/8" x 3-7/8")
* Crumb Cake Card Stock (about 4-3/4" x 4")
* Very Vanilla Card Stock (about 3-1/2" x 1")
* Champagne Glimmer Paper (about 3-1/2" x 1")
* Gold Foil Sheet (about 2" x 1")
* Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad
* Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad
* Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad
* Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories and Tools:
* Project Life Corner Punch
* Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
* Woodgrain Embossing Folder
* Top Note Bigz Die
* Feathers Framelits Dies (2015 Occasions Mini Catalog -- carried over from 2014 Holiday Mini)
* Handpicked Framelits Dies (2015 Occasions Mini Catalog)
* 1/8" Circle Handheld Punch
* Foam Mat
* Stampin' Sponges
* Baked Brown Sugar Thick Baker's Twine
* SNAIL Adhesive
1. Score 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Chocolate Chip card stock at 4-1/4"; fold away from score line to create card base. Use Stampin' Sponge to apply Chocolate Chip ink around edges of card front. (NOTE: I cut my Stampin' Sponges into 4 pieces and use the 1/4 wedge to apply ink.)
2. Use Corner Punch to trim corners of Cajun Craze card stock. Use Big Shot and Embossing Folder to add texture to Cajun Craze card stock. Use Stampin' Sponge to apply ink to Cajun Craze card stock (NOTE-- you only need to do about 1/2" to 3/4" since the rest of the card stock will be covered by the Top Note die cut). Adhere to card front
3. Use Big Shot to cut Top Note shape from Crumb Cake card stock. Use Chocolate Chip ink to randomly stamp small feather image on Top Note. Place Top Note on Foam Mat and use small end of stylus to trace around edges of each feather. Remove from Foam Mat.
4. Use Stampin' Sponge to apply Crushed Curry ink randomly across front of Top Note; use another Stampin' Sponge to apply Pumpkin Pie ink randomly across the Top Note; use another Stampin' Sponge to apply Soft Suede ink randomly over the Top Note; use another Stampin' Sponge to apply Chocolate Chip ink around Top Note, concentrating mostly around the outer edges. DO NOT ADHERE TO CARD FRONT YET.
5. Use Big Shot and large Feathers Framelits Die to cut feather from Glimmer Paper; use small Feathers Framelits Die to cut a feather from Foil Sheet; use Handpicked Die to cut shape from Very Vanilla card stock. Use Chocolate Chip ink to stamp sentiment on Very Vanilla shape; use Stampin' Sponge to apply Soft Suede ink lightly around edge of shape.
6. Use 1/8" Circle Punch to punch a hole about 1" from left side and 3/8" from top of Top Note die. Also punch holes in the top edges of both feathers, and the pointy tip of the Handpicked shape. String Baker's Twine from back to front through Top Note, large feather, Handpicked shape, and small feather. Tie in a knot in front of the top feather. Adhere Top Note to front of card.
And there's your Faux Stamped Leather card!!!