This tag was inspired by Jane Goldman. To see the original design, you can view my Pinterest page and take a peek at the Tags board (http://www.pinterest.com/cathy5612/tags/). You may not immediately recognize it because I've changed it quite a bit. To see Jane's other designs, visit her blog at http://petitefleurpaperie.blogspot.co.uk/
|Click on image for closer view.|
* Gorgeous Grunge
* Wondrous Wreath Photopolymer Stamp Set (2014 Holiday Catalog; back of tag)
* Island Indigo (about 4" x 4")
* Lost Lagoon (about 4" x 4")
* Silver Glimmer Paper (about 2-1/2" x 2-1/2")
* Typeset Specialty Designer Series Paper ("DSP"; 4" x 2")
* Very Vanilla card stock (3-1/2" x 2")
* Island Indigo Classic Stampin' Pad
* Soft Sky Classic Stampin' Pad
* Gold Encore Metallic Ink Pad
Accessories and Tools:
* Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
* Star Framelits Dies
* Snowflake Card Thinlits Dies (2014 Holiday Catalog)
* Stampin' Sponge
* Venetian Crochet Trim (about 6")
* 1/8" Silver Ribbon (about 7" or 8")
* Island Indigo 1/4" Cotton Ribbon (about 7" or 8")
* Rhinestone Basic Jewels
* Crystal Effects
* Adhesives: SNAIL Adhesive; Tombow Liquid Glue
* #3 Shipping Tag (4-1/4" x 2-1/8") (can be purchased in office supply stores)
(NOTE: Unless otherwise indicated, SNAIL Adhesive was used to assemble this tag.)
1. Use Soft Sky ink to stamp big splotchy spatter from Gorgeous Grunge randomly on Shipping Tag; use Gold Metallic Ink to stamp wide spatter from Gorgeous Grunge randomly over Soft Sky spatter.
2. Use Stampin' Sponge to apply Island Indigo around edges of tag, DSP, and 3-1/2" x 2" Very Vanilla card stock.
3. Use SNAIL Adhesive to adhere DSP to front of tag, wrapping edges around to the back and "finger-folding" edges. (This is a very thin paper, so no need to score the paper before folding it around the tag.) Use Stampin' Sponge to apply ink to folded edges of DSP.
4. Adhere Crochet Trim to tag at upper and lower edges of DSP, wrapping edges around to back of tag.
5. Stamp "To and From" image from Wondrous Wreath Stamp Set on 3-1/2" x 2" Very Vanilla card stock as shown below, and adhere to back of tag covering edges of DSP and Crochet Trim.
6. Use Big Shot and Card Thinlits Dies to cut one large snowflake from Island Indigo card stock and one from Lost Lagoon card stock. Cut one small snowflake from Island Indigo card stock and one from Lost Lagoon card stock. Cut one "joy" from Island Indigo card stock. Cut one star (smallest size, I think -- it's the one that's about 2" across) from Silver Glimmer Paper.
7. Apply a drop of Tombow Liquid Glue about 1" from left edge and about 3/4" from top of DSP on front of tag. Place center of large Island Indigo snowflake onto drop of glue; apply another drop of glue in center of Island Indigo snowflake and adhere the Lost Lagoon large snowflake over the Island Indigo large snowflake, turning 1/8th turn. Apply a small drop of glue at bottom edge of Crochet Trim near bottom about 3 /4" in from right edge of tag. Adhere Island Indigo small snowflake to glue; apply another drop of glue in center of Island Indigo small snowflake and adhere Lost Lagoon snowflake, turning 1/8th turn. Place a medium-size rhinestone in center of small snowflake.
8. Use Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere Star to center of large snowflake. Use small dots of Tombow Liquid Glue to adhere "joy" to center of star.
9. Cut about 7" or 8" of both the Silver and Island Indigo ribbon; hold two pieces together and thread through hole in top of tag. Tie in a loose knot so you can easily untie it later to attach it to a package.
10. Use Crystal Effects to "paint" gloss over the word "joy" in center of star; set aside for about 20 minutes to dry.
|Click on image for closer look.|
If you have a hard time finding the right size shipping tags, let me know. I bought 1000s of them online in various sizes and am willing to sell some of them in smaller quantities.
Joy to you!!!