|Click on image for closer look.|
* Seasonally Scattered (2014 Holiday Catalog)
* Lost Lagoon card stock (8-1/2" x 5-1/2"; 4-3/4" x 2-3/4")
* Pear Pizazz card stock (5-1/4" x 4")
* Whisper White card stock (5" x 3-3/4"; 4-1/2" x 2-1/2")
* All Is Calm Specialty Designer Series Paper ("DSP"; 4-3/4" x 3-1/2"; 2014 Holiday Catalog)
* Lost Lagoon Classic Stampin' Pad
* Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories and Tools:
* Stampin' Sponges
* Frosted Sequins (2014 Holiday Catalog)
* 1/8" Silver Ribbon
* Crystal Effects
* Adhesives: SNAIL Adhesive; Stampin' Dimensionals
* 3" x 3" Post-It-Note
(Unless otherwise noted, SNAIL Adhesive was used to assemble this card.)
1. Score 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Lost Lagoon card stock at 4-1/4"; fold away from scoreline to create card.
2. Adhere Pear Pizzazz card stcok to card front; adhere 5" x 3-3/4" Whisper White card stock over Pear Pizzazz; adhere DSP over Whisper White card stock.
3. Use Lost Lagoon ink to stamp "merry" image on 4-1/2" x 2-1/2" Whisper White card stock. Stamp image again so the word "merry" appears at top edge of Post-It-Note (the part with the sticky stuff on the back). Cut out each of the letter images from the Post-It-Note and place them over the corresponding letters in the stamped image. Use a Stamppin' Sponge to lightly apply Pear Pizzazz ink over image. Remove the Post-It-Notes, and adhere Whisper White card stock to Lost Lagoon 4-3/4" x 2-3/4" card stock.
4. Wrap ribbon around the card stock a couple of times, criss-crossing the ribbon in the front, and adhere ribbon to back of card. Use a separate small piece of ribbon to tie a knot around the ribbon where it criss-crosses in the front. Adhere to front of card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
5. Use a tiny dot of Crystal Effects to apply sequins (stars and silver circles) randomly over stamped image. (Helpful Hint: Dab the tiny dot of Crystal Effects onto the stamped image where you want to place the sequin, and then drop the sequin onto the glue.)
6. Use the small tip of the nozzle on the Crystal Effects to "paint" a thin layer over the letters. Set aside to dry.
That's it! Pretty easy, right?! And fun and festive!!!