|Click on photo for closer look|
* Wondrous Wreath Photopolymer Stamp Set (2014 Holiday Catalog)
* Dictionary Background Stamp
* Crumb Cake card stock (8-1/2" x 5-1/2")
* Cherry Cobbler card stock (5-1/4" x 4"; about 2" square for bow)
* Very Vanilla card stock (5-1/8" x 3-7/8"; about 3-1/2" square for wreath)
* Gold Foil card stock (about 3-1/2" square for "Joy")
* Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad
* Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad
* Garden Green Classic Stampin' Pad
* Wild Wasabi Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories and Tools:
* Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
* Wonderful Wreath Thinlits Dies (2014 Holiday Catalog)
* Gold Basic Metal Buttons (2014 Holiday Catalog)
* Gold Metallic Baker's Twine
* Tea Lace Paper Doilies
* Stampin' Sponge
* Crystal Effects
* Adhesives: SNAIL Adhesive; Glue Dots; Tombow Liquid Glue
(NOTE: Unless otherwise indicated, SNAIL Adhesive was used to assemble this card.)
1. Score Crumb Cake card stock at 4-1/4"; fold away from score line to create card.
2. Use Crumb Cake ink card stock to stamp Dictionary image on 5-1/4" x 4" Very Vanilla card stock.
3. Use Wild Wasabi ink to stamp full wreath image on 3-1/2" square Very Vanilla card stock; line up and stamp partial wreath image over Wild Wasabi wreath with Garden Green ink; line up and stamp berries over Garden Green ink. Use wreath die to cut out the outer edge of the wreath.
4. Use bow die to cut a bow from Cherry Cobbler card stock.
5. Use Stampin' Sponge to sponge Crumb Cake ink around edges of all pieces of card stock, including the edges of the card itself, the wreath, the bow, and the tea doily.
6. Adhere Cherry Cobbler card stock to front of card; adhere Very Vanilla card stock (dictionary stamp) over Cherry Cobbler card stock.
7. Apply adhesive to back of wreath and adhere to center of doily. Use appropriate die to cut out center of wreath through both thicknesses. Use Stampin' Sponge to adhere Crumb Cake ink to center edges of wreath. Adhere wreath to card as shown.
8. Use Glue Dots to adhere bow to top of wreath. Thread Baker's Twine through button and tie in a knot on the front. Adhere to bow with a drop of Crystal Effects.
9. Use Joy die to cut word from Gold Foil card stock. Adhere to front of card near bottom of wreath with Tombow Liquid Glue.
10. Dab small dots of Crystal Effects on each of the berries to make them shiny and set the card aside to dry for about 20 minutes.
Now you're ready to wish your friends a joyful Christmas!