This card was inspired by Diane Sisneros. You can see her original design at www.stampwithbee.com.
|Click on image for closer look|
* Merry Everything (2014 Holiday Catalog)***
* Fall Fest (2014 Holiday Catalog)
* Hardwood (background stamp)
* Mingle All the Way (2014 Holiday Catalog -- used on inside of card)
* Early Espresso card stock (8-1/2" x 5-1/2")
* Baked Brown Sugar card stock (5-1/2" x 3-1/2")
* Always Artichoke card stock (5-1/2" x 2")
* Very Vanilla card stock (5-1/4" x 4" -- inside)
Scraps of the following card stock for punches and die cuts:
* Always Artichoke
* Cajun Craze
* Hello Honey
* Naturals Ivory
* Pumpkin Pie
* Tangelo Twist
* Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad
* Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad
* Tangelo Twist Classic Stampin' Pad
* VersaMark Ink Pad
* Always Artichoke Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories and Tools:
* Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
* Fun Fall Framelits Dies (2014 Holiday Catalog)
* Note Tag Punch (2014 Holiday Catalog)***
* 1-1/4" Burlap Ribbon (5-1/2")
* Linen Thread
* Heat Tool
* Early Espresso Embossing Powder
* Stampin' Sponges
* Adhesives: Glue Dots; SNAIL Adhesive; Stampin' Dimensionals (optional: Tombow Liquid Glue)
NOTE: All 2014 Holiday Catalog items are available through January 5, 2015
*** The Note Tag Punch and Merry Everything Stamp Set are available as a bundle -- buy them both and save 15% off the catalog price!!!
(Unless otherwise noted, SNAIL Adhesive was used to assemble this card.)
1. Score 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Early Espresso card stock at 4-1/4"; fold away from scoreline to create card.
2. Use Early Espresso ink to stamp Hardwood image on 5-1/2" x 3-1/2" Baked Brown Sugar card stock.
3. Use Pumpkin Pie ink and Always Artichoke Stampin' Write Marker to stamp small pumpkin image on Pumpkin Pie card stock; use Tangelo Twist ink and Always Artichoke Stampin' Write Marker to stamp large pumpkin image on Tangelo Twist card stock. (Note: After you ink up the stamp with the Stampin' Pad, use a small piece of tissue to wipe off the stem; color the stem with the brush end of the Stampin' Write Marker, and stamp!) Use the Big Shot and dies to cut out the pumpkins.
4. Use the oak leaf die to cut leaves from Hello Honey, Cajun Craze and Always Artichoke. (Be sure to make extras for the inside -- see below.)
5. Stamp Grateful for You on Naturals Ivory card stock; sprinkle with Early Espresso embossing powder, tap off excess, and heat with heat tool.
6. Use Stampin' Sponge to apply Early Espresso ink around the edges of all card stock, including the punch and die cuts.
Now you have all of your pieces parts ready, and you can begin assembly:
7. Center and adhere the Baked Brown Sugar card stock to front of card; center and adhere Always Artichoke over Baked Brown Sugar; center and adhere ribbon over Always Artichoke card stock.
8. Using either SNAIL Adhesive or Tombow Liquid Glue, adhere large pumpkin, Hello Honey and Cajun Craze leaves as shown. Use Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere small pumpkin and Always Artichoke leaf as shown. Adhere Note Tag with SNAIL or Tombow, or Stampin' Dimensionals (or a combination). In my sample, I put a Stampin' Dimensional behind the top part of the tag and used Tombow glue on the bottom part so it kind of pops out at the top.
9. Make a small bow from a double strand of Linen Thread and adhere to the top of the Note Tag with a Glue Dot.
10. Inside: Use Early Espresso ink to stamp the Thanksgiving sentiment from Mingle All the Way on 5-1/4" x 4" Very Vanilla card stock. Use SNAIL or Tombow to adhere a couple more of the oak leaves -- just for fun!
|Click on image for closer look.|