|Click on image for closer look.|
Scraps of the following cardstock:
* Basic Black
* Cajun Craze
* Chocolate Chip
* Crushed Curry
* Real Red
* Whisper White
Accessories and Tools:
* Owl Builder Punch
* Cupcake Builder Punch (optional)
* 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch
* 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch
* White Stampin' Chalk Marker OR uni-ball Signo Gel Pen
* Adhesives: Tombow Liquid Glue; Sticky Strip
* 1" x 8" Cellophane Bag
1. Punch 2-3/8" Scallop Circle from Crushed Curry card stock.
2. Punch 1-3/4" Scallop Circle from Cajun Craze card stock. Adhere in center of Crushed Curry Scalloped Circle. Cut between scallops from outer edge of Crushed Curry Circle to edge of Cajun Craze Circle; move over three scallops and make the same cut. Cut straight across to remove the three scallops (this is the bottomof the turkey feathers).
3. Punch 1 owl body from Chocolate Chip card stock. Trim off "ears."
4. Punch two sets of feet from Real Red card stock. Glue two of the feet over the feet on the Chocolate Chip shape. Set another aside to use as the turkey's wattle.
5. Punch one heart from Crushed Curry cardstock. This will be used as the turkey's beak.
6. Punch two of the medium-size circles from the Owl Builder Punch out of Whisper White card stock for the eyes.
7. Punch two of the circles from the Cupcake Builder Punch out of Basic Black card stock . . . OR . . . punch the two smallest circles from the Owl Builder Punch. (I liked the size of the circles on the Cupcake Builder punch better -- they're a little larger than the ones on the Owl Builder Punch . . . but either will work.)
8. Glue all the pieces parts for the face as shown in the photo . . . use the White Stampin' Chalk Marker or the uni-ball Signo Gel Pen to put little highlights in the turkey's eyes.
9. Put Tootsie Roll Minis (or other candy) in 1" x 8" Cellophane Bag and close it. Adhere turkey to top of bag with Sticky Strip.
Fun little treat for the little ones (or even the bigs ones) in your life!