In the meantime, here are the instructions formy swap card.
|Click on image for a closer look.|
* For All Things (Holiday Mini Catalog)
* Giggle Greetings
* Lost Lagoon card stock (3-1/4" x 2-1/2"; two strips of about 2-1/4" x 1/8")
* Sahara Sand (8-1/2" x 5-1/2")
* Whisper White (3" x 2-1/4"; scrap for fruit bowl)
* Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper ("DSP") (Holiday Mini Catalog) (scraps)
* Window Sheet (3" x 2-1/4")
* Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad
* Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin' Pad
* Sahara Sand Classic Stampin' Pad
* Memento Ink Pad
* Blendabilities Alcohol Markers:
** Cherry Cobbler
** Coastal Cabana
** Pumpkin Pie
** Color Lifter
Accessories and Tools:
* Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
* Fun Fall Framelits (Holiday Mini Catalog)
* Squares Collection Framelits
* Oval Punch
** SNAIL Adhesive
** Stampin' Dimensionals
** Two-Way Glue Pen or Tombow Liquid Glue
(Unless otherwise indicated, SNAIL Adhesive used throughout.)
1. Score 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Sahara Sand card stock at 4-1/4"; fold away from scoreline to create card.
2. Use Sahara Sand ink to stamp Hardwood image on front of card.
3. Use Memento Ink to stamp fruit bowl (from Giggle Greetings) on scrap of Whisper White card stock; color with alcohol markers and then carefully cut out image.
4. Use Mossy Meadow stampin' pad to stamp leaves (from For All Things) on 3" x 2-1/4" Whisper White card stock; adhere fruit bowl over leaves. Adhere card stock to front of card.
5. Use Sahara Sand ink to stamp Hardwood image on Coastal Cabana card stock (both 3-1/4" x 2-1/2" and strips*). Use Big Shot and 2" x 2" Square Framelits Die to cut window from center of card stock. Use Two-Way Glue Pen or Tombow Liquid Glue to adhere strips vertically and horizontally behind window (just a tiny dot of glue at each end of each strip is enough to hold the strips in place). Adhere Window Sheet to back of Coastal Cabana card stock over strips. Line up window over fruit bowl/leaves so they show through window. Adhere with Stampin' Dimensionals.
6. Stamp "hello Fall!" image on scrap of Whisper White card stock; punch out with Oval Punch; scrap edges across Sahara Sand stampin' pad to add shading around edges. Adhere to window with Two-Way Glue Pen or a couple dots of Tombow Liquid Glue.
7. Use Big Shot and Fun Fall Framelits Die to make leaves from yellow and orange sections of DSP. Adhere randomly on front of card.
Happy Fall to you!!!! Hope you enjoy making this card!