|Click on image for closer look.|
* Tee-Hee-Hee (Holiday Mini Catalog)
* Mossy Meadow card stock (8-1/2" x 5-1/2"; 4-3/4" x 3/4")
* Hello Honey card stock (5-1/2" x 4")
* Blackberry Bliss card stock (scraps in the total amount of about 6" x 2")
* Whisper White card stock (scraps in the total amount of about 6" x 2")
* Memento Pad
Accessories and Tools:
* Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
* Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits Dies (Holiday Mini Catalog)
* 1-1/2" Circle Punch
* Note Tag Punch (Holiday Mini Catalog)
* 1/8" Handheld Circle Punch
* 1/4" Handheld Circle Punch
* Curly Label Punch
* Confetti Stars Punch (Holiday Mini Catalog)
* Basic Black Baker's Twine
* Blackberry Bliss 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
* Crystal Effects
** SNAIL Adhesive
** Stampin Dimensionals
** Two-Way Glue Pen or Tombow Liquid Glue
1. Score Mossy Meadow 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card stock at 4-1/4"; fold away from scoreline to create card.
2. Punch 3 Note Tags from Blackberry Bliss card stock; punch a 1/8" hole at one end for twine. Thread two thicknesses of Baker's Twine through hole and tie in a knot; trim ends to about 1/2". Adhere the three tags to the Hello Honey card stock, about 3/8" from right side. (NOTE: The easiest way I've found to line up three items like this is to first adhere the top and bottom items. This makes the center one easier to line up evenly between them.)
3. Adhere 4-3/4" x 3/4" Mossy Meadow card stock to Hello Honey card stock, lining it up about halfway between the tags and the left edge of the card stock. Use 1/4" Handheld Circle Punch to punch through both thicknesses of card stock. Thread ribbon from front to back through top and bottom hole and adhere at the back of the card stock. Adhere Hello Honey card stock to front of card.
4. Punch three Curly Labels from Whisper White card stock. Stamp each one with a different image (here I used the bat, the hat, and the shoes images). Use the Confetti Stars Punch to create the stars on the bat label. Adhere labels to Blackberry Bliss tags as shown.
5. Stamp EEK! image on Whisper White card stock. Use tag shape from Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits Dies to cut out image. Punch a 1-1/4" Circle from Blackberry Bliss card stock; adhere tag to front of circle. Thread two thicknesses of Baker's Twine through hole and tie in a knot; trim edges to about 1/2". Adhere to front of card over ribbon with Stampin' Dimensionals. (NOTE: To make sure the tag stayed in place and didn't fall off the card, I cut one Stampin' Dimension in half and placed one half on each side of the tag, so they would stick to the card stock on each side of the ribbon.)
6. Final step was to paint a little Crystal Effects on each of the images -- the bat, the hat, and the shoes, and allow them to dry.
That's it! You're ready for Halloween!!!!