This is the card we made at my Open House. The inexpensive, hand-made wobbler behind the rocking chair makes it rock like crazy!!!
|Click on photo for closer look.|
* You Rock
* Rich Razzleberry card stock (8-1/2" x 5-1/2"; scrap for 1-1/4" circle)
* Daffodil Delight card stock (5" x 3-3/4"; about 3-1/2" x 3-1/2" for circle die)
* Island Indigo card stock (4-3/4" x 3-1/2")
* Blackberry Bliss card stock (about 4" x 4" for starburst die)
* Whisper White card stock (about 3-1/2" x 3-1/2" for starburst die; scrap for small starburst; about 3-1/2" x 3" for rocking chair)
* Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
* Stamp 'n Write Markers: Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Hello Honey
Accessories and Tools:
* Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
* Circles Collection Framelits Dies
* Starburst Framelits Dies
* Decorative Dots Embossing Folder
* 1-1/4" Circle Punch
* Adhesives: SNAIL and Stampin' Dimensionals
Materials for Wobbler:
* 26-gauge wire (6")
* 3/4" Circle Punch
* 1" Circle Punch
* Scraps of card stock
* Sticky Strip or other strong double-sided permanent adhesive
(Note: Unless otherwise indicated, card was assembled using SNAIL Adhesive.)
1. Follow these instructions to make a wobbler. Set aside until Step 8 below.
2. Score 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card stock at 4-1/4"; fold away from score line to create card.
3. Adhere 5" x 3-3/4" Daffodil Delight card stock to front of card.
4. Use Big Shot and Decorative Dots embossing folder to emboss Island Indigo card stock; adhere to front of card over Daffodil Delight.
5. Use the Big Shot and 3-3/4" Starburst Framelits die to cut the Blackberry Bliss starburst; adhere to front of card over Island Indigo.
6. Use the Big Shot and 3-1/4" Circle Framelits die to cut the Daffodil Delight circle; adhere to front of card over Blackberry Bliss starburst.
7. Use the Big Shot and 2-3/4" Starburst Framelits die to cut the Whisper White starburst; adhere to front of card over Daffodil Delight circle.
8. Stamp rocking chair on Whisper White card stock, color with Stamp 'n Write markers, and cut out around outside edge (do not cut out the areas above the rockers or between the spokes on the back of the chair). Attach one side of the wobbler made in Step 1 above to the back of the chair; attach other side of wobbler to front of card.
9. Use 1-1/4" Circle Punch to cut a circle from Rich Razzleberry card stock. Stamp "you rock" image on scrap of Whisper White card stock; cut out image using Big Shot and 1" Starburst Framelits die. Adhere "you rock" image to Rich Razzleberry circle; adhere to front of card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
To purchase this stamp set, visit my Stampin' Up! website at http://cathyhansen.stampinup.net.
|You Rock (1 stamp)|
Wood 134862 $10.95
I hope you enjoy this card and find many more uses for the very cool wobbler!!!!