|Click on image for a closer look.|
* Today and Everyday
* Note Cards and Envelopes (Whisper White)
* Old Olive card stock (3-1/4" x 2-3/4")
* Whisper White card stock (3" x 2-1/2")
* Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
Accessories and Tools:
* Stampin' Blendabilities Marker Assortments: Daffodil Delight; Old Olive; Pumpkin Pie
* Color Lifter
* 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (Old Olive)
* Adhesives: Glue Dots, SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals
1. Stamp image on Whisper White card stock; color with Blendabilities markers.
2. Use SNAIL Adhesive to adhere Whisper White card stock to Old Olive card stock. Attach to card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
3. Tie a small bow near end of a length of ribbon. Tuck short tail of bow under image; use a glue dot to adhere knot of bow to the right of the image; loop ribbon around in a spiral and adhere longer tail near bottom of card with another glue dot.
That's it! You're finished!!!
Visit my Stampin' Up! website at http://cathyhansen.stampinup.net for details about these products and place your order.
|Today and Everyday (3 Stamps)|
Wood 134129 $23.95; Clear 134132 $17.95
|Note Cards and Envelopes|
20 cards and envelopes $5.95
Cards 5" x 3-1/2"; Envelopes 5-1/8" x 3-5/8"
Crumb Cake (shown) 133766
Whisper White 131527
|Follow this link to view a You Tube video about the new Stampin' Blendabilities: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&list=PLCgx4panAESg39TFyPXK47tLsbE1oxeUo&v=fBXC7j9Mje0|