|Click on image for a closer look.|
* Flower Shop
* Happy Watercolor (this stamp set is in the Stampin' Up! Spring catalog and is available only through June 4, 2014; there are lots of other sets available in the new catalog -- available beginning June 2 -- which include "thank you" as well as several other sentiments)
* Crumb Cake card stock (8-1/2" x 5-1/2"; scrap for stems
* Pool Party card stock (4-3/4" by 3-1/2"; scrap for punch**
* Whisper White card stock (4-1/2" x 3-1/4"; scrap for punch
* Vellum card stock (scraps for flowers)
** Note that the Pool Party 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon used on this card is being discontinued as of June 4, 2014; a good substitute for this card is Soft Sky -- the matching 1/2" Seam Binding ribbon is NOT being discontinued.
* Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad
* Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories and Tools:
* White Embossing Powder
* Heat Tool
* Pansy Punch
* Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
* Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
* Little Leaves Sizzlits Die (this Sizzlit Die is being discontinued as of June 4, 2014; a good substitute would be the stem on the new Flower Frenzy Bigz L Die available beginning June 2, 2014)
* Decorative Label Punch
* Large Oval Punch
* Pool Party 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon (this color of Seam Binding Ribbon is being discontinued as of June 4, 2014; an adequate substitute would be Soft Sky 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon, or you could use Pool Party refill ink to die the new Whisper White 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon, which will be available beginning June 2, 2014)
* Large Pearls (these self-adhesive 8 mm pearls are being discontinued as of June 4, 2014; a good substitute would be the slightly smaller, 5 mm pearls packaged with the 3 mm and 2 mm pearls)
* Adhesives: 2-Way Glue Pen; Glue Dots; SNAIL Adhesive; Stampin' Dimensionals
(Note: Unless otherwise indicated, SNAIL Adhesive is used to assemble this card)
1. Score 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card stock at 4-1/4"; fold away from score line to create card.
2. Adhere Pool Party card stock to front of card.
3. Emboss Whisper White card stock with Big Shot and Perfect Polks Dots Embossing Folder; adhere to front of card over Pool Party card stock.
4. Use Sizzlits die to cut leaves from Crumb Cake card stock; adhere to front of card with 2-Way Glue Pen.
5. Use Craft Ink to stamp flower image on Vellum card stock; emboss with White Embossing Powder. Adhere to front of card over leaves with Stampin' Dimensionals. Attach a Pearl to the center of each flower.
6. Make a bow from Seam Binding ribbon and use a Glue Dot to adhere over stem.
7. Punch Decorative Label from scrap of Pool Party card stock. Stamp sentiment on scrap of Whisper White card stock; punch out with Large Oval Punch, and adhere to Decorative Label. Attach to front of card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
That's it . . . the step-by-step on this beautiful card. (Note: The original card done in almost all in white with just a touch of color is very striking! On that version, the artist stamped stems from Field Flowers on the Whisper White card stock before running the card stock through the Big Shot with the embossing folder. Note that Field Flowers is being retired as of June 4, 2014; if you don't have that set, a good substitute for the stamped version of the stems might be Summer Silhouettes (available now), or World of Dreams or Kinda Eclectic (both available in the new catalog beginning June 2, 2014.)
I hope you enjoy this card!