|Click on photo for closer view.|
* A Dozen Thoughts
* Early Espresso card stock (8-1/2" x 5-1/2"; scrap for leaves)
* Summer Starfruit card stock (small amount for flower)
* Very Vanilla card stock (ripped piece about 2-1/2" x 1/2" to 3/4")
* Soho Subway Designer Series Paper ("DSP") (5-1/4" x 4" Island Indigo grid design; 5" x 3-3/4" letters and numbers design)
* Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad
* Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories and Tools:
* Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
* Little Leaves Sizzlits Die
* Pansy Punch
* Very Vintage Designer Buttons
* Stampin' Sponge
* Adhesives: SNAIL or Multipurpose Liquid Glue; Glue Dots
1. Score 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Early Espresso card stock at 4-1/4"; fold away from score line to create card.
2. Use Pansy Punch to punch two flower shapes out of numbers and letters DSP; discard one flower. Punch one more Pansy from Summer Starfruit card stock.
3. Use Stampin' Sponge to apply Soft Suede ink around edges of all pieces. For flowers, crumple them up and then straighten them back out before applying ink.
4. Adhere Island Indigo DSP to front of card; adhere numbers and letters DSP over Island Indigo.
5. Use Big Shot and Sizzlits die to cut little leaves from Early Espresso card stock. Adhere to front of card toward left side as shown.
6. Adhere DSP Pansy over Little Leaves; adhere Summer Starfruit Pansy over DSP Pansy. Use Stampin' Sponge to apply Early Espresso ink to button. Adhere to center of Pansy with Glue Dots.
7. Use Early Espresso to stamp sentiment on 2-1/2" ripped Very Vanilla card stock; adhere to front of card below flower.