|Click on image for closer view|
* Itty Bitty Banners
* Early Espresso card stock (8-1/2" x 5-1/2"; scraps for punches)
* Very Vanilla card stock (4-3/4" x 3-1/2"; scraps for punches and die)
* Sahara Sand card stock (4-1/2" x 3")
* Soft Suede card stock (5" x 3/4"; scraps for punch)
* Cherry Cobbler card stock (small scraps for punches)
* Vellum card stock (small scraps for embosslit)
* Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories and Tools:
* Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
* Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die
* Pretty Polka Dots Embossing Folder
* Adorning Accents Embossing Folder
* Delicate Details Embossing Folder
* 1" Circle Punch
* Owl Builder Punch (tiny heart)
* Cupcake Builder Punch (tiny circle for centers of flowers)
* Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (small flower)
* Scallop Trim Border Punch
* Early Espresso 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (about 8")
* Pearl Basic Jewels
* Crystal Effects
* Adhesives: Glue Dots; Multipurpose Liquid Glue; SNAIL Adhesive; Stampin' Dimensionals
1. Score 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card stock at 4-1/4"; fold away from score line to create card.
2. Use Big Shot and Pretty Polka Dots embossing folder to emboss front of card.
3. Use Scallop Trim Border Punch to trim long edges of 4-3/4" x 3-1/2" Very Vanilla card stock and 5" x 3/4" Soft Suede card stock. (NOTE: Soft Suede piece is purpose cut longer than the Very Vanilla to give you "wiggle room" when lining it up behind the Very Vanilla card stock.) Line up the Soft Suede card stock behind the Very Vanilla card stock so the large scallops are alternating (see photo of card). Cut away any overhanging edges of Soft Suede card stock. Adhere Sahara Sand card stock over Very Vanilla using SNAIL Adhesive or Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
4. Wrap ribbon around card stock from front to back and adhere ends to back with Glue Dots. Adhere card stock to front of card. Tuck small piece of ribbon under ribbon on the card and tie in a knot. (You may also use a pair of tweezers to pull off a Glue Dot and attach it to the back of the knot to secure it to the card.)
5. Stamp banner on Very Vanilla card stock and cut out with Bitty Banners Framelits Die. Adhere to front of card as shown with Stampin' Dimensionals (I cut one in half and put one half under each end of shape).
6. Punch bon bons from card stock as follows: Mark the opening of your 1" punch with a marker or tape as shown in the photo. Place card stock in punch only to the marks; punch two pieces of Early Espresso (dark chocolate); two pieces of Soft Suede (milk chocolate); and two pieces of Very Vanilla (white chocolate).
7. Use Adorning Accents, Delicate Details and Pretty Polka Dots embossing folders and Big Shot to add texture to the bon bons. Adhere to front of card as shown with Stampin' Dimensionals.
8. Punch two hearts (Owl Builder Punch) and two tiny circles (Cupcake Builder Punch) from Cherry Cobbler card stock; one flower from Very Vanilla; one flower from Early Espresso; and the small and medium-sized butterflies (Beautiful Wings embosslit) from Vellum card stock. Adhere to bon bons with tiny drops of Multipurpose Liquid Glue or Glue Dots. Attach pearls to butterflies; cover all the Cherry Cobbler pieces with a thin layer of Crystal Effects, and set aside to dry.
Don't you know someone who deserves some chocolates?!