|Click on image for larger view.|
* Summer Silhouettes (132082-w, $24.95; 126447-c, $17.95; set of 9)
* Fabulous Phrases (128577-w, $37.95; 120501-c $26.95; set of 30)
* Crumb Cake card stock (8-1/2” x 5-1/2”)
* Calypso Coral card stock (5-1/4” x 4”)
* Naturals White card stock (5-1/8" x 3-7/8"; inside: 5-1/4" x 4")
* Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Pad
* Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Pad
* Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad
* Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad
* Jet Black StazOn Ink Pad
Tools and Accessories:
* Epic Day This and That Designer Washi Tape
* Very Vintage Designer Buttons
* Linen Thread
* Glue Dots
* SNAIL Adhesive OR Multipurpose Liquid Glue
(Unless otherwise indicated, use SNAIL or Multipurpose Liquid Glue to assemble card)
1. Score Crumb Cake 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card stock at 4-1/4"; fold away from scoreline to create card.
2. Adhere Calypso Coral card stock to front of card.
3. Use Crumb Cake ink to stamp leaves randomly on 5-1/8" x 3-7/8" Naturals White card stock; use Calypso Coral ink to stamp flowers over leaves; use Early Espresso ink to stamp stamen at centers of each flower; use Pool Party ink to randomly stamp stamen image as an accent.
4. Adhere Crumb Cake Washi Tape to Naturals White card stock. Use StazOn ink to stamp "happiness" on Calypso Coral Washi Tape; adhere Tape to Naturals White card stock slightly overlapping Crumb Cake Tape. Trim tape on left side of card stock. Adhere card stock to front of card over Calypso Coral card stock.
5. String Linen Thread through holes on button and tie in a bow on the front. Use a Glue Dot to adhere button to front of card over Washi Tape.
6. Use the same colors as above to stamp off* once, and then stamp a leaf image, a flower, and stamen on 5-1/4" x 4" Naturals White card stock. Adhere to inside of card.
* Stamp off: Stamp an image once on scrap paper, then on card stock to create a slightly faded out version of the image.
Now . . . go buy a bunch of Washi Tape and go crazy!