|Click on image for closer view|
* Flower Shop
* Four You
* Baked Brown Sugar card stock (8-1/2" x 5-1/2"; 3-1/4" x 2-1/4")
* Naturals White card stock (5-1/4" x 4"; 3" x 2"; small amount for flower)
* Baked Brown Sugar Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories and Tools:
* Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
* Pretty Print Embossing Folder (Holiday Catalog)
* Pansy Punch
* Baked Brown Sugar 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim (3-1/4")
* 1-1/4" Burlap Ribbon (Holiday Catalog)
* Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons (4")
* Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue or SNAIL Adhesive; Stampin' Dimensionals
* Optional: Hot Glue Gun
1. Score 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card stock at 4-1/4"; fold away from score line to create card.
2. Use embossing folder to emboss 5-1/4" x 4" card stock; adhere to front of card with SNAIL Adhesive or Multipurpose Liquid Glue
3. Cut a "v" shape from bottom of burlap ribbon; adhere to card as shown (I used a hot glue gun to attach this ribbon).
4. Adhere Ruffle Trim ribbon to back of 3-1/4" x 2-1/4" (I used hot glue to adhere this ribbon as well).
5. Stamp "Thank You" on 3" x 2" Naturals White card stock and adhere it to the front of the 3-1/4" x 2-1/4" Baked Brown Sugar card with with SNAIL Adhesive or Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Adhere to front of card over burlap ribbon as shown with Stampin' Dimensionals.
6. Stamp flower on Naturals White card stock; punch out with Pansy Punch. Adhere to front of card, and adhere button to center of flower. (I used hot glue for this step as well.)
That's it! Easy, huh?!