|Click on image for closer view.|
* Dapper Dad (Spring 2013 Catalog)
* Delightful Dozen
* Really Good Greetings (Optional for inside)
* Early Espresso card stock (8-1/2" x 5-1/2"; 4-1/8" x 3-1/2"; 3-3/4" x 1-1/2")
* Crumb Cake card stock (5-1/8" x 3-7/8")
* Whisper White card stock (4" x 3-1/4")
* Naturals Composition Designer Series Paper (DSP) (3-5/8" x 7/8")
* Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad
* Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories and Tools:
* Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
* Square Lattice Embossing Folder
* Stripes Embossing Folder
* Cupcake Builder Punch (Optional for inside)
* Stampin' Sponge
* 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon (Soft Suede)
* Glue Dots
* SNAIL Adhesive
* Stampin' Dimensionals
Miscellaneous Items (Optional):
* 1" Round Acrylic Bubble (Crystal Effects can be used instead)
(Unless otherwise noted, SNAIL Adhesive used to assemble card.)
1. Score 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card stock at 4-1/4"; fold away from scoreline to create card.
2. Use Big Shot and Square Lattice Embossing Folder to texture Crumb Cake card stock; apply Early Espresso ink around edges of card stock with Stampin' Sponge; adhere to front of card.
3. Use Stampin' Sponge to apply Early Espresso ink around edges of DSP; adhere to 3-3/4" x 1-1/2" strip of Early Espresso card stock; adhere to front of card over Crumb Cake card stock.
4. Stamp watch and happy FATHER'S day images to Whisper White card stock. Use Big Shot and Stripes Embossing Folder to create vertical and horizontal stripes on card stock as shown; apply Crumb Cake ink around edges of card stock with Stampin' Sponge; then randomly and lightly daub the sponge across front of card stock to bring out the stripes. Adhere card stock to front of card with SNAIL Adhesive under left side (the part over the DSP) and Stampin' Dimensionals under the right edge.
5. Adhere Whisper White card stock to 4-1/8" x 3-1/2" Early Espresso card stock. Tie knot in ribbon; adhere ribbon to front of card with a Glue Dot behind the knot; wrap ribbon tails around to the back and adhere to back of cardstock with SNAIL or Glue Dots.
6. Optional: I covered the watch face with a 1" acrylic bubble I had in my craft stash; you also can cover the watch face with Crystal Effects to create a glassy surface.