This page is all about having fun with paper!
Find ideas and instructions for cards and other fun projects on my Home page. Click on Upcoming Stampin' Events for class schedules and upcoming events. The Stampin' Up! Current Promotions link has information about current Stampin' Up! special promotions. Or take a virtual tour of my wonderful craft room!
These are two different versions of the same card, based on a design by Darlene McCallum (http://dreamingaboutrubberstamps.com). The card features one of the new In-Colors from the 2013-2014 Catalog, plus a new punch and coordinating stamp set, as well as the new Soho Subway Designer Series Paper.
* NEW* Label Love
* Very Vanilla card stock (8-1/2" x 5-1/2; about 4" x 2" for punch -- need 2)
* Early Espresso card stock (5-1/8" x 3-7/8"; 5" x 1-3/4"; about 4" x 2" for punch -- need 2)
* NEW* Crisp Cantaloupe card stock (5" x 3-3/4")
* NEW* Soho Subway Designer Series Paper (DSP) (5" x 1-5/8")
1. Score Very Vanilla card stock at 4-1/4"; fold away from score line to create card.
2. Stamp two label images on Very Vanilla card stock -- one in Crisp Cantaloupe and one in Early Espresso. Cut out images with Artisan Label punch. Cut center of image ("just for you" and scallop borders above and below) from Early Espresso image and adhere it over the center of the Crisp Cantaloupe image.
3. (Optional) emboss Crisp Cantaloupe card stock with Big Shot and embossing folder.
4. Use Stampin' Sponge to apply Early Espresso ink around edges of card, Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock, DSP, and label.
5. Adhere 5-1/8" x 3-7/8" Early Espresso card stock to front of card; adhere Crisp Cantaloupe card stock over Early Espresso; adhere 5" x 1-3/4" Early Espresso card stock over Crisp Cantaloupe; adhere DSP over Early Espresso.
6. Punch two Artisan Labels from Early Espresso card stock. Cut one in half from top to bottom; cut the second in half from left to right. Adhere top and bottom pieces of label to back of stamped label so that about 1/16" peeks out at the top and the bottom; adhere right and left pieces of label to back of label so that about 1/16" peeks out on each side. This creates a mat for the label. Adhere label to front of card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
That's it! A simple and elegant card for any occasion.