* Teeny Tiny Wishes
* Perfectly Preserved (Spring catalog)
* Lucky Limeade card stock: 8-1/2" x 5-1/2"; scraps for stems
* Melon Mambo card stock: 5-1/4" x 4"; scrap for banner
* Whisper White card stock: 5" x 3-3/4"; scrap for punch
* Sunshine and Sprinkles Designer Series Paper ("DSP"): 6" x 2" (Spring catalog)
* Vellum card stock: 3" x 2"
* StazOn - Jet Black
* Lucky Limeade Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories and Tools:
* Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
* Cannery Framelits Set
* Bitty Banners Framelits Set
* Sizzlitz S Pinwheel (Spring catalog)
* 1/8" Mini Brads
* Cloudy Day Embossing Folder (Spring catalog)
* Word Window Punch
* Melon Mambo Striped Organdy Ribbon (Spring catalog)
* White Baker's Twine
* 1/16" Circle Punch
* Adhesives: SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots
1. Score 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" paper at 4-1/4"; fold away from scoreline to create card.
2. Adhere Melon Mambo card stock to front of card.
3. Cut Whisper White card stock in half creating two 2-1/2" x 3-3/4" pieces. Emboss one piece with Big Shot and embossing folder. Line pieces up with edges touching -- embossed piece on top, and run a line of SNAIL Adhesive across joining. Lay ribbon across SNAIL Adhesive to join the two pieces together. Wrap ribbon around and adhere on back. Adhere this piece over Melon Mambo.
4. Use Big Shot to cut three Pinwheels from Designer Series Paper. Assemble all three pinwheels (see this You Tube video for some helpful hints on pinwheel assembly). Cut three narrow strips of Lucky Limeade card stock; adhere one to the back of each pinwheel with a Glue Dot.
6. Cut a large banner from Melon Mambo card stock using Big Shot and Bitty Banners Sizzlit die. Stamp sentiment on scrap of Whisper White card stock with Lucky Limeade ink; cut out with Word Window punch. Adhere to Melon Mambo banner. Punch a 1/16" hole at left end of banner.
7. Wrap Baker's Twine around top of Vellum jar and tie in a knot near the right side of the jar. Thread end of twine through hole in banner; tie in a knot and cut ends to about 1/4". Slide top of jar under pinwheels and adhere to front of card with Stampin' Dimensionals -- I used just two dimensionals at the top of the jar -- the rest of the jar hangs free. Use one more Stampin' Dimensional to adhere bottom of banner to front of card.
8. Tie a knot in a small length of ribbon; adhere to card over ribbon with a Glue Dot.
This was so much fun to make . . . we tried several different ways to assemble the pinwheel before I found these instructions, but they look like they work pretty well . . . hope you decide to try it too!