|Click on image for closer view.|
Hope you like this fun card. . . it's based on a design by Mindy Backes (http://www.badabingcrafting.blogspot.com/) and uses the Sent With Love bundle that's available only through the end of April.
* Sent with Love (available through April 30)
* Basic Label (Single Stamp available through July 31)
* Island Indigo card stock: 8-1/2" x 5-1/2"
* Whisper White card stock: 5-1/4" x 4"; 4" x 1-1/2" for die cut
* Sent With Love DSP (available through April 30)
* Stampin' Write Markers - Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Pool Party
Accessories and Tools:
* Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
* Apothecary Accents Framelits Die
* Cloudy Day Embossing Folder (Spring catalog)
* Designer Printed Brads
* Crystal Effects
* Adhesives: SNAIL; Stampin' Dimensionals
1. Score 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" at 4-1/4"; fold away from scoreline to create card.
2. Emboss 5-1/4" x 4" Whisper White card stock with Big Shot and embossing folder; adhere to front of card.
3. Cut banners from Designer Series Paper and adhere to front of card, layering over each other as shown.
4. Stamp label on Whisper White card stock; cut out with coordinating Apothecary Accents Framelits Die. Paint stamp with markers and stamp on Whisper White card stock. Attach one brad at each end of label shape. Adhere to front of card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
5. Apply Crystal Effects to airplane image and inside heart shape. Set aside to dry.