|Click on image for larger view.|
This delightful easter card uses one of Stampin' Up!s new single stamps. This stamp is not featured in any of the current catalogs, but can be found in my online store, or you can order it from me (Ears To You, Item No. 132659, clear mount only, $6.95 -- available only through March 31). This card was designed by Sandi MacIver, and can be viewed at http://stampingwithsandi.com/ears-to-you/ along with her many other delightful designs.
* Ears To You
* Just Believe
* Whisper White card stock (8-1/2" x 5-1/2"; 5-1/4" x 4"; 5" x 3-3/4" (2))
* Lucky Limeade Classic Stampin' Pad
* Primrose Petal Stampin' Write Marker
* Raspberry Ripple Stampin' Write Marker
* Regal Rose Stampin' Write Marker
* Lucky Limeade Stampin' Write Marker
* Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
* Ovals Collection Framelits Dies (Spring Catalog)
* Vine Street Embossing Folder (Sale-a-Bration - available only through March 22)
* Occasions Paper Piercing Pack (Spring Catalog)
* Paper Piercing Tool
* Stampin' Pierce Mat
* Pearls Basic Jewels
* Primrose Petals Stitched Satin Ribbon
* Glue Dot
* SNAIL Adhesive
* Stampin' Dimensionals
* Post-it Note
(SNAIL Adhesive used throughout unless otherwise indicated)
1. Score 8-1/2" x 5-1/5" card stock at 4-1/4"; fold away from scoreline.
2. Use Big Shot and Embossing Folder to emboss 5-1/4" x 4" card stock. Wrap ribbon from front to back and adhere to card stock; adhere card stock to front of card.
3. Use Big Shot and Framelits to cut two ovals -- one the second to largest; one the third to largest in set. Use Paper Piercing Tool, Stampin' Pierce Mat, and Paper Piercing Template to poke holes near edge of larger oval.
4. Use Stampin' Write Markers to paint bunnies and sentiment; "huff" on stamp to remoisten ink, and stamp image on smaller oval. Stamp the two bunnies to the right on a Post-It Note. Cut out the images and place them over the corresponding stamped images on oval card stock. Use Lucky Limeade Stampin' Pad to stamp leaves over bunnies. Remove Post-It Note bunnies and leaves will appear to be behind the bunnies. (Neat trick, huh?! This technique is called "masking.")
5. Adhere smaller oval to larger oval; use Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere ovals to front of card. Make a small bow and adhere to front of card with a Glue Dot behind knot.
6. Adhere Pearls to centers of each leaf group. Optional: Color Pearls with Regal Rose Stampin' Write Marker.