|Click on image for a larger view.|
* Lucky Day (2013 Spring Catalog)
* Naturals White card stock: 8-1/2" x 5-1/2"; scrap for 2-3/8" scallop circle
* Always Artichoke card stock: 5-1/4" x 4"; 4-3/4" x 1-1/2"; scrap for 2-1/2" circle
* Lucky Limeade card stock: 5" x 3-3/4"
* International Bazaar Designer Series Paper (DSP): 4-1/2" x 1-1/4"
* Always Artichoke Classic Stampin' Pad
* Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
* Square Lattice Embossing Folder
* Always Artichoke Seam Binding Ribbon
* 2-1/2" Circle Punch
* 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch
* Dazzling Details
* SNAIL Adhesive
* Stampin' Dimensionals
(Unless otherwise indicated, SNAIL Adhesive was used to assemble this card.)
1. Score 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Naturals White card stock at 4-1/4"; fold away from scoreline to create card. Adhere 5-1/4" x 4" Always Artichoke card stock to front.
2. Use Big Shot and Square Lattice Embossing folder to emboss 5" x 3-3/4" Lucky Limeade card stock. Adhere to card over Always Artichoke card stock.
3. Adhere DSP to 4-3/4" x 1-1/2" Always Artichoke card stock; wrap ribbon around both pieces and tie in a knot in the front; adhere card stock to front of card as shown.
4. Punch 2-1/2" circle from scrap of Always Artichoke card stock; stamp Lucky Shamrock image on scrap of Whisper White card stock and punch out with 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch. Adhere Shamrock to 2-1/2" circle. Use Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere circle to front of card.
5. Use Dazzling Details to trace glitter around shamrock and "LUCKY" images. Set aside to dry.
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!
There are no instructions for the remaining three projects. They are all made from kits that can be purchased from Stampin' Up! and come with most of the elements we used to make the class projects.
Next is the Boutique Boxes Designer Printed Kit from the 2013 Spring Catalog. These are just a few of the many options for making this little gift box -- the perfect size for a restaurant or retailer's gift card. Most of what you see here is also included in the kit -- right down to a mini-sheet of Stampin' Dimensionals! Also included is a small note card that fits inside of the box. (NOTE: The stamp set -- A Little Greeting -- is not included, but can be bundled with the Boutique Boxes to get a discounted price on both.)
The last kit is the Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit, also featured in the Spring 2013 Catalog. The cards we made with this kit were inspired by a card made by Amy O'Neill (view Amy's design at http://amyoneillblog.com/2013/01/20/pop-up-posies-cas-card-pp129/).
This kit comes with an abundant supply of flowers in Calypso Coral and Pool Party which you can layer with as few or as many as you like, and then secure with the included fabric-covered brads. For these cards, we used an 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of Crumb Cake card stock for the card, and then cut a 5-1/4" x 4" piece of either Pool Party or Calypso Coral Designer Series Paper from the In Color Paper Stack. The Crumb Cake piece attached on top of the DSP and the "just for you" stamp also are included in the kit. We also added bits of coordinating ribbon (not included) to complete the cards.
Hope you like these designs! Contact me or see the Spring catalog on my Stampin' Up! website (http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/cathyhansen/catalogs) for additional info on all of these fun kits.