Sunday, November 4, 2012

November Class Projects

Here are our cards for the November classes. Click on any image for a larger view.

 
The first card is our technique of the month -- don't actually know what it's called, but I'm calling it watercolor background.

The second card uses the French Foliage stamp set (one of my all-time favorites) and is based on a design by a Stampin' Up! demonstrator named "Donna" -- she didnpt include her last name with the photo. 


The third card is based on a swap my friend and downline Joyce Munro made for our Front Range Stampers meeting last month.  She said she found this design online, but I really liked the touches she added to it.

All cards are falls themes and colors, and could probably be used as a greeting card for either a man or woman.  Details will be posted following my last class for the month.

Cath  ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment