Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Holiday Card Buffet - Saturday, November 17

Click on image for closer view
These are the first 6 designs for my holiday card buffet this coming Saturday. 

Top row from left to right:  The "Believe" card is based on a design by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Marilyn Zilinski; the next one -- the Christmas Tree -- is my own design; the Snowman is from a make and take my friend Cathe Valdez did at last month's Front Range Stampers meeting.

Bottom row from left to right:  The bird card is based on a design my friend Herma Hughes brought to a showbox swap this past summer; the cap and mittens card is on Dawn Olchefsky's blog (click here for details); and the poinsettia card is loosely based on a swap card I received at a recent Stampin' Up! conference (will provide the artist's name when I get a chance to look at the back of her swap card).

Details about the card buffet:
Doors open at 9 a.m.
Make as many or as few cards as you like (no duplicates, please). 
Cost is $2.50 per card.

Contact me for additional info at cathy_hansen@q.com.

Should be a fun day!!!

Cathy  ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment