|Click on image for larger view.|
* Wicked Cool
* Naturals Ivory card stock (8-1/2" x 5-1/2")
* Rich Razzleberry card stock (5-1/4" x 4"; 3-1/8" x 1-7/8"; small amount for 1-3/4" circle punch)
* Basic Black card stock (3-3/4" x 2-5/8"; 2-1/2 x 1-3/4; small amount for 1-3/8" circle punch)
* Very Vanilla card stock (small amount for wide oval and 1-1/4" circle punch)
* Love Letter Designer Series Paper (3-1/2" x 2-3/8") NOTE: This DSP is retired, but can still be downloaded and printed using My Digital Studio.
* Jet Black StazOn Pad
* Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories and Tools:
* Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
* Houndstooth Embossing Folder
* Extra-Large Oval Punch
* 1-1/4" Circle Punch
* 1-3/8" Circle Punch
* 1-3/4" Circle Punch
* Scallop Trim Border Punch
* Crystal Effects
* 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (Basic Black)
* Glue Dots
* Multi-purpose Liquid Glue
* SNAIL Adhesive
* Stampin' Dimensionals
1. Score 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card stock at 4-1/4"; fold away from score line to create card.
2. Emboss 5-1/4" x 4" Rich Razzleberry card stock with Big Shot and embossing folder; adhere to front of card with Multi-purpose Liquid Glue.
3. Stamp boots image on Very Vanilla card stock and punch out with Extra-Large Oval Punch. Color in every other stripe with Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Write Marker. Highlight boots with Crystal Effects and set aside to dry.
4. Adhere 2-1/2" x 1-3/4" Basic Black card stock to front of card; adhere DSP over Basic Black card stock. Use Scallop Trim punch to punch borders on each short end of 3-1/8" x 1-7/8" Rich Razzleberry card stock; adhere to DSP. Adhere 2-1/2" x 1-3/4" Basic Black card stock to Rich Razzleberry; adhere Large Oval with boots to Basic Black card stock.
5. Punch 1-3/4" circle from Rich Razzleberry card stock. Punch 1-3/8" circle from Basic Black card stock; adhere to Rich Razzleberry circle. Stamp "have a WICKED halloween" on Very Vanilla card stock; punch out with 1-1/4" Circle punch; adhere to Basic Black circle. Tie a knot in a 2-1/2" length of ribbon; adhere to Very Vanilla circle with Glue Dot. Adhere circle to front of card with Stampin' Dimensionals.