|Click on image for larger view|
* Spooky Bingo Bits
* Naturals White card stock (8-1/2" x 5-1/2"; about 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" for squares)
* Lucky Limeade card stock (5-1/4" x 4"; about 3" x 3" for squares)
* Basic Black card stock (about 5" x 4" for die; about 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" for window die)
* First Edition Designer Series Paper (5" x 3-3/4")
* Jet Black StazOn Pad
* Lucky Limeade Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories and Tools:
* Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
* Top Notes Bigz Die
* Peek-a-Boo Bigz L Die
* 1-1/4" Square Punch
* 1-3/8" Square Punch
* Crystal Effects
* 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon (Basic Black)
* 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (Basic Black)
* Multi-purpose Liquid Glue
* SNAIL Adhesive
1. Score 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card stock at 4-1/4"; fold away from score line to create card.
2. Distress edges of DSP by scraping across Lucky Limeade Classic Stampin' Pad; adhere to 5-1/4" x 4" Lucky Limeade card stock. Make 1/2" wide slits about 1/2" from left edge of card; thread Scallop Dots ribbon through slits from front to back at top and bottom and adhere on back of card stock; adhere card stock to front of card. Tie 1/8" Taffeta ribbon around Scallop Dots ribbon.
3. Cut Top Notes die from Basic Black card stock; turn shape to the side and cut again to create the funky square shape on the front of the card. Adhere over DSP.
4. Punch four 1-3/8" Squares from Lucky Limeade card stock. Use StazOn ink to stamp three images on Naturals White card stock; stamp BOO with Lucky Limeade ink. Punch out shapes with 1-1/4" Square punch, and adhere to Lucky Limeade squares. Adhere squares to front of card.
5. Use Crystal Effects to highlight ghost shape, mummy shape, BOO! and eyes and teeth on skull. Allow to dry.
6. Punch 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" Window Frame; punch hole and thread Baker's Twine through hole; tie in a knot on front. Use Multi-purpose Liquid Glue to adhere to BOO! square so word lines up in opening when the window is opened (see photo below).