|Click on images for larger view|
* Perfectly Preserved (Holiday Catalog)
* Cajun Craze card stock (8-1/2" x 5-1/2)
* Natural Composition Designer Series Paper (DSP) (5" x 3-3/4)
* Orchard Harvest DSP (4-1/4" x 3"; scraps for die; 1/4" x 4" strips for inside) (Holiday Catalog)
* Very Vanilla card stock (5-1/4" x 4" for inside; scraps for apple, stem and bitty banner dies)
* Raspberry Ripple card stock stock (small amount for bitty banner die)
* Lucky Limeade Stampin' Pad
* Primrose Petals Classic Stampin' Pad
* Raspberry Ripple Classic Stampin' Pad
* Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad
* Jet Black StazOn Pad
Accessories and Tools:
* Window Sheet (3" x 3-1/2")
* Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
* Cannery Set Framelits Dies (Holiday Catalog)
* Bitty Banners Framelits Dies
* Stampin' Sponge
* Linen Thread
* Bone Folder
* Glue Dots
* SNAIL Adhesive
* Stampin' Dimensionals
* Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
* Post-it Note (3" x 3")
(Unless otherwise indicated, SNAIL Adhesive was used to assemble this card)
1. Score 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card stock at 4-1/4"; fold away from scoreline to create card.
2. Stamp one Primrose Petals and one Raspberry Ripple apple image and two Lucky Limeade stem images on Very Vanilla scrap paper. Cut out images with coordinating Cannery Set Framelits Dies and Big Shot.
3. Stamp "just for you" image on scrap of Very Vanilla card stock. Cut out with coordinating Bitty Banners Framelits Die and Big Shot. Cut larger banner from Raspberry Ripple card stock.
4. Cut two jar lids from DSP with Framelits Die and Big Shot.
5. Adhere one DSP 4" x 1/4" strip across top and one across bottom of 5-1/4" x 4" Very Vanilla card stock.
6. Use Stampin' Sponge and Soft Suede Stampin' Pad to apply ink around edges of jar lids, apples, stems, bitty banners, DSP, and 5-1/4" x 4" Very Vanilla card stock.
7. Adhere Cajun Craze DSP to Natural Composition DSP. Place a Post-it Note near the center of the DSP. Position the jar Framelits Die over the Post-it-Note and run through the Big Shot.
8. Position the DSP on front of card BUT DO NOT ADHERE. Position jar shaped Post-it Note inside of cutout space on front of card, and then remove DSP -- this will mark the exact position where you need to cut the jar from the front of the card. Position the jar Framelits Die over the Post-it Note jar shape and run through the Big Shot.
9. Use Two-Way Glue Pen or Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere stems to apples (I positioned the stems behind the apples because I just liked the look of that better than placing the stem in front of the apple). Close card and glue apples to inside of card so they appear through the jar-shaped opening.
10. Use StazOn Ink to stamp jar image on Window Sheet. Adhere to front of card over jar-shaped opening, positioning image of jar over the opening. Adhere DSP over Window Sheet to align with opening on card. Wrap Linen Thread around Jar Lid and tie a bow in the front. Adhere to front of card at top of jar with Stampin' Dimensionals. Wrap Linen Thread around second jar lid and adhere ends on the back. Adhere to INSIDE of card to align with jar lid on the front.
11. Adhere "just for you" banner over Raspberry Ripple banner. Use your bone folder to soften the card stock (use it like you would use scissors to curl ribbon). Once the card stock is soft and pliable, scrunch it together and adhere to front of card with Glue Dots.
That's it! A lot of little steps, but actually a very simple process. Hope you enjoy this project!