|Click on image for larger view|
* Perfectly Preserved**
* Always Artichoke card stock (7-3/4" x 3-1/4")
* Very Vanilla card stock (about 2" x 2-1/2")
* More Mustard card stock (small amount for ticket punch)
* Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper (DSP)** (3" x 3"; scrap for jar lid)
* Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad
* Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker (optional)
Accessories & Tools:
* Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
* Cannery Set Framelits Dies**
* Ticket Duo Builder Punch
* More Mustard 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon (6-1/2")
* Regals Designer Buttons
* Regals Brads
* Linen Thread
* Paper Piercing Tool
* Stampin' Pierce Mat
* 2-Way Glue Pen
* Crystal Effects
* Multi-purpose Liquid Glue
* SNAIL Adhesive
* Stampin' Dimensionals
* 3" x 3" Post-it notes
** 2012 Holiday Catalog (available through January 2, 2013)
1. Score card stock at 3/4" and 4-1/2"; fold away from scorelines. Staple near fold line on 3/4" flap to create matchbook cover.
2. Adhere 3" x 3" DSP to large flap.
3. Stamp jar image on Very Vanilla card stock; use Big Shot and Cannery Set to cut out image. Cut jar lid from a small piece of DSP. Use 2-Way Glue Pen to adhere lid to jar. Wrap linen thread around lid and tie in a bow in the front.
4. Punch ticket from More Mustard card stock; adhere to front of jar with SNAIL Adhesive. Use Paper Piercing Tool and Stampin' Pierce Mat to punch hole in each short end of ticket; attach brads through both thicknesses of card stock. Use Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere jar over DSP.
5. Use Multi-purpose Liquid Glue to adhere ribbon around bottom of matchbook; ends should meet at the center front. Thread linen through holes in button and tie in a knot on the front. Trim ends to about 3/8"; use Crystal Effects to adhere over ribbon ends.
6. Place Post-it notes inside matchbook cover and tuck top flap under bottom flap.
Optional: Write name or message on ticket with Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker to make an inexpensive and thoughtful gift for a friend.