|Click on image for closer view|
* The Open Sea
* Itty Bitty Banners
* Night of Navy card stock (8-1/2" x 5-1/2"; 3" x 2-1/4"; 2-3/4" x 3/4"
* Sahara Sand card stock (5-1/4" x 4"; 2-3/4" x 2"; small amount for circle punch)
* Cherry Cobbler card stock (5" x 3-3/4", cut in half diagonally)
* Whisper White card stock (2-1/2" x 1-3/4"; small amounts for banner die and circle punch)
* Night of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories and Tools:
* Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
* Argyle Embossing Folder
* Bitty Banners Framelits Dies
* Stampin' Sponge
* Denim Ribbon (about 5")
* Multi-purpose Liquid Glue
* SNAIL Adhesive
* Stampin' Dimensionals
1. Score 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card stock at 4-1/4"; fold away from score line to create card.
2. Stamp ship image on 2-1/2" x 1-3/4" card stock; stamp happy birthday and compass on scraps of Whisper White card stock. Use Bitty Banner Framelits die to cut out happy birthday image; use 3/4" Circle punch to cut out center of compass.
3. Stamp compass image on scrap of Sahara Sand card stock; use 1-1/4" Circle punch to cut out image.
4. Use Stampin' Sponge to apply ink to edges of all Sahara Sand and Whisper White card stock.
5. Stamp globe image and ship's log image on Sahara Sand card stock as shown -- NOTE: "stamp off" on scratch paper and then stamp on card stock without re-inking stamps. This will creat a lighter background image.
6. Emboss Cherry Cobbler diagonal with Big Shot and Argyle embossing folder.
7. Now that all pieces are stamped and sponged, assemble card as follows:
a. Adhere Cherry Cobbler diagonal card stock to Sahara Sand card stock.
b. Wrap ribbon over Cherry Cobbler card stock and adhere ends on the back of Sahara Sand card stock. Adhere to front of card.
c. Use Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere Sahara Sand compass over ribbon; line up and adhere Whisper White compass center over center of Sahara Sand compass with Stampin' Dimensional.
d. Use SNAIL Adhesive to adhere small Sahara Sand rectangle to Night of Navy rectangle; adhere Whisper White with ship to Sahara Sand card stock. Adhere to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
e. Use SNAIL Adhesive to adhere Whisper White Bitty Banner to remaining piece of Night of Navy card stock. Use Paper Snips to notch chevron shapes from ends of Night of Navy card stock. Adhere to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
That's it. You're done! Enjoy!