|Click on image for larger view|
* Field Flowers
* Cajun Craze card stock: 8-1/2" x 5-1/2"; 4-1/4" x 3")
* Glossy White card stock: 4" x 2-3/4")
* Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad
* Cajun Craze Classic Stampin' Pad
* Jet Black StazOn Pad
Accessories and Tools:
* Spice Cake Designer Fabric (5-1/8" x 3-7/8")
* Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets
* Stampin' Sponges
* 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (Early Espresso)
* SNAIL Adhesive
* Stampin' Dimensionals
1. Score 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Cajun Craze card stock at 4-1/4"; fold away from scoreline to create card.
2. Apply Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet to back of fabric; cut to the size indicated above. Use the tip of your Paper Snips to pull away a few threads around each side to create a little fringy look. Adhere to front of card.
3. Use Stampin' Sponge to apply Daffodil Delight ink to Glossy White card stock, concentrating the darkest shade at the top of the card. Use a second Stampin' Sponge to apply Cajun Craze ink to Glossy White card stock, starting from the bottom and fading out about 1/3 of the way to the top. Use Stampin' Sponge to apply ink around edges of Glossy White card stock. Stamp flower images with Jet Black StazOn ink. Wrap ribbon around card stock and tie in a knot on the front as shown. Use SNAIL Adhesive to adhere to 4-1/4" x 3" Cajun Craze card stock.
4. Use Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere Cajun Craze card stock to front of card over fabric.
A nice autumn-themed all-occasion card. Enjoy!