|(Click on image for closer view)|
This fun card is made with one of the new 2012-2013 In-Colors -- Primrose Petals, and the new smaller Doilie Sizzlit Die. Here are the materials and instructions:
* Stripes Embossing Folder (123128, $7.95)
* Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430, 300 pcs., $3.95)
* Two-Way Glue Pen (100426) $3.50
2. Adhere 5-1/8" x 3-7/8" Whisper White card stock to front of card.
3. Use Embossing Folder and Big Shot to add vertical stripes to Sahara Sand card stock.
4. Use Delicate Doilies Sizzlits Die and Big Shot to cut one large doily from Whisper White and one medium doily from Primrose Petals card stock. Adhere Whisper White doily to front of card with Glue Dots or Two-Way Glue Pen; adhere Primrose Petals doilies over Whisper White doily with Stampin' Dimensionals.
5. Use Primrose Petals ink to stamp round butterfly image (Serene Silhouettes) on scrap of Whisper White card stock; cut out with 1-3/4" Circle Punch. Adhere to center of Primrose Petals doily with SNAIL Adhesive.
6. Make a small bow with Primrose Petal ribbon; adhere below Primrose Petals doily with Glue Dots.
7. Use Primrose Petals ink to stamp sentiment on scrap of Whisper White card stock; cut out with Jewelry Tag Punch; attach Glue Dot to back and tuck under center of bow.
Fun and easy, huh?! Enjoy!