|(Click on image for closer look)|
* Pleasant Poppies (126480-w $17.95; 129499-c $13.95; set of 1)
* Perfect Punches (117022-w $24.95; 120516-c $17.95; set of 6)
* Daffodil Delight card stock (8-1/2” x 5-1/2”)
* More Mustard card stock (5-1/4” x 4”)
* Whisper White card stock (5-1/8” x 3-7/8”)
* Floral District Designer Series Paper (DSP) (5-1/8" x 1-1/4")
*Classic Stampin’ Pad and Stampin’ Write Markers: Daffodil Delight and More Mustard
Stampin’ Up! Accessories & Tools:
* 1/2” Seam Binding Ribbon (Daffodil Delight)
* Color Spritzer Tool
* Blender Pens
* Stampin' Sponges
* Glue Dot
* SNAIL Adhesive
* Stampin’ Dimensionals
(Unless otherwise noted, SNAIL Adhesive used throughout)
1. Score 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card stock at 4-1/4"; fold away from scoreline to create card. Adhere More Mustard card stock to front of card.
2. Use More Mustard ink to stamp poppies image on 5-1/8" x 3-7/8" Whisper White card stock. Use Blender Pens to color image with Daffodil Delight and More Mustard ink. Use Color Spritzer Tool and Stampin' Write Markers to add random bits of color to rest of page. Add DSP to bottom; add ribbon and tie in a knot on the front (I put one Glue Dot behind the knot to hold it in place). Adhere to front of card.
3. Use More Mustard Stampin' Write Marker to color Thanks; use Daffodil Delight Stampin' Write Market to color design around outside of word. Stamp on scrap of Whisper White card stock and punch out with Scallop Oval Punch. Use Stampin' Sponges to apply More Mustard ink around edge of Scallop Oval. Adhere to front of card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
I hope you enjoy this card. Thanks for looking!