Sunday, May 1, 2011
Triple Layer Punch Card
This wonderful card, based on a design by Mary Brown, uses the new Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch and the Bold Blossoms Stamp Set featured in the 2011 Summer Mini Catalog.
* Bold Blossom (123232-w, $12.95; 122232-c, $9.95; set of 4)
* Wild Wasabi card stock (8-1/2" x 5-1/2"; scrap for punch) (105125, $6.95)
* Rose Red card stock (5-1/8" x 3-7/8"; scrap for punch) (102544, $6.95)
* Whisper White card stock (5" x 3-3/4"; scrap for punch) (100730, $8.50)
* Peach Parfait card stock (scrap for punch) (119794, $6.95)
* Daffodil Delight card stock (scrap for punch) (119683, $6.95)
* Wild Wasabi Classic Stampin’ Pad (105217, $5.95)
* Peach Parfait Classic Stampin’ Pad (119783, $5.95)
* Basic Black Classic Stampin’ Pad (101179, $5.95)
* Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch (122464, $23.95)
* Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309, $16.95)
* 1-2/3” x 7/8” Oval Punch (119855, $15.95)
* Scallop Oval Punch (119856, $16.95)
* Rose Red ½” Seam Binding Ribbon (121884, $6.95)
* Basic Pearls Self-Adhesive Jewels (119247, $4.95)
OR Basic Rhinestones Self-Adhesive Jewels (119246, $4.95)
* SNAIL Adhesive (104332, $6.95; refills 104331, $4.50)
* Mini Glue Dots (103683, $4.95)
* Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430, $3.95)
(Note: Unless otherwise noted, I used SNAIL Adhesive to adhere everything.)
1. Score Wild Wasabi card stock at 4-1/4" and fold away from scoreline to create card base. Adhere Rose Red card stock to front of card.
2. Starting about 3/4" from left side of Whisper White card stock, use Wild Wasabi ink to stamp three stems about 1" apart at staggered heights.
3. Punch a Scallop Oval from Wild Wasabi. Stamp sentiment on scrap of Whisper White card stock with Basic Black and punch with 1-2/3” x 7/8” Oval Punch; adhere to Scallop Oval shape and adhere to front of card to right of stems.
4. Use Peach Parfait to stamp butterfly on scrap of Whisper White card stock; cut out butterfly with Paper Snips and adhere to front of card with mini glue dot. Place three small pearls at center of butterfly.
5. With lever in far right position on Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, punch one flower from Daffodil Delight, one from Peach Parfait, and one from Rose Red; punch one Itty Bitty flower from each of the same colors. Place Rose Red loopy flower over Daffodil Delight scallop edge and position so loops fall between scallops; adhere with Two-Way Glue Pen. Adhere Peach Parfait Itty Bitty flower to center, and place a medium-side Pearl in the center. Assemble second flower with Peach Parfait scallop, Daffodil Delight loopy flower, and Rose Red Itty Bitty flower; and assemble third flower with Rose Red scallop, Peach Parfait loopy flower, and Daffodil Delight Itty Bitty flower. Use Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere flowers to front of card at tops of stems.
6. Make a small bow and adhere to front of card with Mini Glue Dot.