Thursday, March 31, 2011

04/09/2011 Workshop Projects

As promised, here are two of the cards we'll be making in my April 9 workshops. The third card will be posted in a few days -- it will feature items from April's Spring is Blossoming Stampin' Up! Sneak Peek Promotion (see more information on the right side of this page).

What a cute bunny . . . made from several Stampin' Up! punches! And who would have thought of using the Trendy Trees stamp set to make carrots?! Based on a design by Andrea Thompson.


I loved this card as soon as I saw it. This is Angela McKay's design and uses the Morning Cup stamp set.

I look forward to seeing many of you at the workshops on the 9th.

Cath ;D

1 comment:

  1. Oh man Cathy! That cute little bunny almost makes me want to skip SCN this Saturday!

    ReplyDelete