Monday, December 27, 2010

One last holiday card . . . .


Yes, I know Christmas has passed, but I couldn't resist posting one last seasonal card before moving on to the 2011 Sale-a-Bration Brochure and Occasions Mini Catalog . . . .

My friend Joyce gave me this wonderful card before I had made my Christmas cards for the year, and I was so inspired by it that I decided to use it to create my own holiday cards (thanks, Joyce!). Joyce got the idea from Dawn's Stamping Studio (scroll down the page for a video with complete instructions).

The only differences between my card and Dawn's are that I used a different orientation and a smaller "Season's Greetings" stamp (from the Snow Swirled set). Also, where Dawn used glitter on her card, I used Iridescent Ice embossing powder and then heat set it. (Have I ever mentioned how much I HATE cards that shed glitter onto me and everything else around?!)

I hope you enjoy this card . . . and Dawn's Stamping Studio! She has some wonderful fun ideas and great videos!

Take care.

Cath ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment