Monday, August 2, 2010
Stamp Camp West Card
This is the card we made at Stamp Camp West on Saturday, July 31. It's easy and uses all the new In-Colors, as well as a couple of the other new Stampin' Up! colors. Of course, you can use ANY color you happen to have on hand, and it's a great way to use up scraps!
Stamp Set: Cute by the Inch (Level 1 Hostess Set)
* Crumb Cake (8-1/2" x 5-1/2")
* Early Espresso (4-3/4" x 3-3/8"; scraps for punches)
* Whisper White (4-1/2" x 3-1/8"; scraps for punches)
* Blushing Bride, Concord Crush, Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade (1-1/4" x 1-1/4" for punch)
Ink: Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad
* Boho Blossoms Punch
* 1-1/4" Square Punch
* Self-adhesive Jewels - Pearls
* SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals
1. Score 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Crumb Cake card stock at 4-1/4"; fold at scoreline to create card.
2. Stamp designs from Cute by the Inch on Blushing Bride, Peach Parfait, and Pear Pizzazz card stock; punch out with 1-1/4" Square punch; punch additional squares from Poppy Parade, Concord Crush, and Daffodil Delight card stock. Use SNAIL Adhesive to adhere squares to Whisper White card stock as shown. (Hint: Place Whisper White card stock on grid paper and use the lines to align the squares.)
3. Punch 3 large Boho Flowers from Whisper White card stock; punch 3 small Boho Flowers from Early Espresso card stock. Use SNAIL Adhesive to adhere flowers to unstamped squares, and Whisper White card stock to Early Espresso card stock. Use Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere Early Espresso card stock to front of card.
4. Adhere self-adhesive Pearls to centers of each flower.
5. Optional: Adhere 5" x 3-3/4" Whisper White card stock to inside of card. Punch 1-3/8" Square from Early Espresso card stock and adhere to upper left-hand corner on inside. Stamp a Cute by the Inch image on Whisper White card stock; punch out with 1-1/4" Square punch, and adhere to center of Early Espresso square.