Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sassy Chic Stamp Camp in Longmont


Today's stamp camp in Longmont was fun! It's a new stamp camp, so not as many people as some of the others I've done, but a very nice group of people -- both the demonstrators and the customers. I was up VERY LATE preparing for this one, but it paid off -- most of the people told me they enjoyed my card. I had planned on doing all of the card kits in primary colors, but my paper order didn't arrive in time, so I had to go to Plan B, which was making some of the cards using some of the other colors from the Brights Patterns Designer Series Paper.

It's kind of hard to tell from these photos, but this is a pop-up card -- the cupcake, large balloon and one of the small balloons on the inside of the card kind of float over the back two balloons.


These are the alternate colors that ended up being the more popular color combination.




Ok . . . that's it for this evening. I'll come back later and update this post to add the materials lists and instructions -- it was a long day with only a few hours of sleep, so I'm turning early this evening . . . .

Until the next time. Have a happy Stampin' Day (or evening).

Cathy ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment