Saturday, July 24, 2010

New Blog Added

Howdy! Just wanted to let you know that I've added a new blog for my non-Stampin' Up! crafts projects. The new site is http://cathyscraftstoo.blogspot.com. You can link to it here, or click on the link at the bottom of the right-hand column of this blog.

Cathy's Crafts Too was created so I could devote this page to just Stampin' Up! and paper crafts, and then people who aren't interested in crochet, sewing, and other crafts won't have to wade through that stuff to view the things they ARE interested in (cards, boxes, calendars, journals, bookmarks, etc.).

I hope you enjoy the new page . . . I currently have only a couple of items posted, but will add new photos as I start gearing up for my fall and winter craft sales.

Thanks for looking!

Cath ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment