Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Last Chance Lists Posting June 1

As the debut of the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog approaches, it's almost time to bid farewell to our retiring stamp sets and Definitely Decorative products, as well as accessories that are being discontinued.

Stampin' Up! will be posting the list of retiring items on the Demonstrator Web Site on June 1. As soon as it's available (and I'm awake to do it) I'll post the information here on my blog. As soon as the information is posted, I'll be starting my annual 10% off all retiring items. NOTE that to receive this discount, orders will need to be placed directly through me -- this discount will not be available for online orders.

In the meantime, the sale continues on all retiring colors (cardstock, stampin' pads, refill inks) (see chart to the left) -- 10% off all retiring colors + buy 5 get the 6th one free.

Cath ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment