Sunday, December 13, 2009

New Blog!!!

Me?! Blogging?! You've got to be kidding, right?! Until recently, I just didn't see any value in it -- I mean -- why would I want to share my exciting (NOT) life with the world?! But many of my Stampin' Up! customers and friends have been encouraging me to share my workshop projects, patterns, and ideas with them online. So ok . . . NOW I get it!!!

Over the next several weeks, I'll be posting some of my favorite projects from past workshops, as well as adding new ones. If you've been to my workshops and would like to see the instructions again for a particular project, please let me know and I'll add it to my list.

I'll also be adding information about current Stampin' Up! promotions and events (including a schedule of my workshops and other crafting/stamping events), lists of retired Stampin' Up! stamp sets and accessories in my stash, and links to some of my favorite websites and blogs.

Now that I'm here, I look forward to crafting with you! But first, I'm off to find some of those great projects to post! Be sure to watch this page for frequent updates -- I have 10 days of vacation coming up, so you can bet I'll be spending a lot of that time adding stuff to my new blog!

Happy crafting!

Cathy ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment